TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Thu, 28 Mar 2024, 8:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri, 31 Dec 2021, 4:36 pm 
Site Admin

The article was first written on Sunday, August 17. 2014
"The causes of ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia are unknown", is the usual mantra, which is also applied to most other medical syndromes.

Speculations continue to distort reality, with some studies suggesting that a defect in the energy-producing components of muscle cells, called mitochondria, could be responsible for the condition. Vast sums are spent researching this conjecture, although ME/CFS patients usually have 40 or so other symptoms also, many of which are unrelated to muscle function.

“Scientists at University hospital in Liverpool have hypothesised that mitochondria malfunction, significantly reduces the energy supply to the muscle cells that allow the body to carry out its daily activities. The pain and inflammation that follows can cause further mitochondrial abnormalities, and so the vicious cycle of events continues".

I dare ask, how can mitochondrial malfunction cause "pain and inflammation"?

"The University of Newcastle has started a project to investigate into whether people with ME/CFS have different patterns of mitochondrial DNA variation compared to healthy people."

Some "charitable societies and associations" are happy to fund these futile studies, the outcome of which is usually a foregone conclusion.

Generally, Mitochondrial DNA is not repairable. There are mutational defects in some mitochondria which lead to various mitochondrial diseases, but not ME/CFS and/or Fibromyalgia.

In my opinion, It is a futile quest to want to treat defective mitochondria. This is just the usual wild goose chase. The cause of ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia resides in our bodily asymmetries.

Many practitioners have already become experts and have started treating patients by "rebalancing of the mitochondria using a recipe of multivitamins and minerals at enormous cost to the patients with questionable outcomes as one of my patients, who recovered with Jaw symmetry treatment, commented:

"Instead, I spent most of 2010 bed-bound or house-bound. The person I once was simply withered away. After 8 months of 'rebalancing my mitochondria' nothing had changed, in fact, my symptoms spiralled downwards, and I became more disabled".

A typical "balancing the mitochondria" regime for another patient was:

Vitamin B12 (0.5ml injected daily);
Magnesium Sulphate (0.5 ml injected daily);
Ascorbic Acid (two scoops daily);
D-Ribose (two scoops daily);
a mineral mix (two scoops daily);
Marine Ethyl-Epa (six tablets daily);
Best Ubiquinol Kaneka QH (1 tablet daily);
L-Glutathione (1 tablet daily);
Selenium (3 tablets daily);
Vitamin D (1 tablet daily);
Multi-Vitamin (1 tablet daily);
Magnesium (1 tablet daily);
Niacin (1 tablet daily);
Neem (2 tablets daily);
Milk Thistle (1 tablet daily)."

I speculate that the cost of these supplements, without the doctor fee, is at least 500 pounds a month!

In our practice we have demonstrated time and again, with hardly any exceptions, for over 30 years, that the cause of ME/CFS or Fibromyalgia, a relatively new concept, is Cranio-dental jaw and spinal asymmetries. I have never come across any patient who did not fit into these criteria.

If it has been suggested that you may have ME/CFS and/or Fibromyalgia, you are well-advised to seek a TMJ and body symmetry evaluation at an early stage of your illness when the resolution of symptoms can be rapidly achieved.

PS: Taking a stand against the existing paradigm of dental and medical care has turned out to be very costly. My website has highlighted practices of those who knowingly or unknowingly perpetuate illness. This is obviously not acceptable to the power structure controlling our health. To continue to produce evidentiary articles on my website and this forum - which have enlightened thousands of dentists and patients all around the world, to keep my staff employed and my offices viable, we request a little help.
Please donate using the link on the window that comes up at dramir.com. (Please note, I am in the process of revising that website.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NOTICE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This article is written under the Human Rights Act 1998: UK Public General Acts 1998 c. 42 SCHEDULE 1 PART I Article 10 for of the long-suffering British public.
The law specifically states that "Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority".
Any harassment, direct or indirect, by the ruling bodies or their cronies, will be vehemently pursued through this act and the freedom of expression laws.
Any breaches of the Data Protection Act shall also be brought to the attention of the Information Commissioner's Office and The Law Society.
.................................................................................................................................................................................................

PS: Taking a stand against the existing paradigm of dental and medical care is very costly. My website has highlighted the practices of those who knowingly or unknowingly perpetuate illness. This is not acceptable to the power structure controlling our health. To continue to produce evidentiary articles on my website and this forum - which have enlightened thousands of health practitioners and patients all around the world, to keep my staff employed and my offices viable, we request a little help. If you feel that this article has made an astonishing change in your symptoms, please donate through a window that comes up after a few seconds at dramir.com.

A paradigm shift in the care of Fibromyalgia

CONDITIONS OF USE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This article is for educational purposes only. The improvement or benefits identified in this article or on this site are based on individual experiences which are dependent upon the patient’s unique health condition, medical history, and other individualised factors, and should not be considered representative of all treatment outcomes. You must do your due diligence by consulting your physician before embarking on what may be suggested here. This information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider, and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. This information may not fit your specific health circumstances. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on this forum. You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+