TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Thu, 28 Mar 2024, 11:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Steroids for Neck pain!
PostPosted: Sat, 20 Oct 2012, 6:21 am 
Site Admin

‘Chronic’ neck and lower back pain

U.S. health officials made their first confirmation of the presence of a deadly fungus in one of three lots of steroids tied to a national meningitis outbreak as the death toll rose to 20 on Thursday. The injections were being used for neck and lower back pain.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/10/1 ... DM20121019

Numerous testimonials on this forum demonstrate that neck pain and back pain can only be treated by the correction of any skeletal and dental asymmetries.

The subject of the correction of the Atlas and TMJ treatment to bring about a resolution of patients' symptoms, like neck pain, flies in the face of conventional medicine where such illnesses are treated with expensive, dangerous and dubious drugs which include steroids. We see examples of these everyday. Atlas correction or dental appliances are a physical treatment and heal patients previously subjected to the dangerous potions. The illnesses are physical in nature - NOT ORGANIC and require no drugs. In fact, most drugs would eventually prove to be very dangerous because of the adverse effects.

Neck pain is a common problem, with millions of sufferers worldwide.

A retruded fore face causes chronic distortions of the neck to compensate for the head asymmetry. The distortion is brought about by continuous contraction of various groups of muscles supporting the head and neck, causing fatigue. Treatment involves the correction of the asymmetries. The pain usually goes away long before the asymmetries are fully corrected. Palliative measures like drugs, steroids, high velocity adjustment and neck collars only worsen the symptoms eventually.

Here is one of the very many testimonials we have on this forum:

I had been suffering from ‘chronic’ neck and lower back pain on my left side and periodic jaw pain from a problem TMJ for the past 40 years. Over these years, the pain had occasionally almost reduced me to tears, and much time and money had been spent visiting doctors, dentists, chiropractors and physiotherapists - with, it must be said, some temporary relief, but the problem and pain remained.

I visited Dr Amir to see what he could make of my situation, frankly not expecting to achieve any real improvement in my condition.
Dr Amir examined and tested me and advised that the cause of my pain was that my jaw was out of alignment and this then threw the rest of my skeleton ‘out’. Also, there was considerable orthodontic realignment required for my teeth in both upper and lower jaws.

................... It has been a long road, but thanks to Dr Amir very well worth it.

Michael Page
August 2011

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+