TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Sat, 27 Jul 2024, 5:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed, 05 Apr 2023, 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

During my holiday in the United States, I contracted the Omicron variant of the Coronavirus for a second time. Thankfully, the symptoms were mild, limited to nasal congestion, and confirmed by a lateral flow test. My swift recovery can likely be attributed to my immune system. However, fate dealt me another blow six days later when I developed tachycardia. My son hurried me to the hospital, where a team of doctors and cardiologists attended to me. (Their presence will become clearer as you continue reading.) After administering an intravenous medication, my heart rhythm stabilized.

However, what transpired afterward left me both outraged and feeling utterly violated. The following day, a doctor suggested I take Remdesivir for a so-called "latent Covid virus", despite my condition having no connection to Covid whatsoever. I vehemently protested, pointing out that the drug had been linked to multiple organ failures in New York hospitals. The doctor walked away without addressing my concerns or refuting my claims. Shortly after, he returned, recommending a costly CT scan of my lungs. I found this unnecessary, especially since a recent radiograph had shown no issues. Consequently, I declined, unwilling to burden my insurance with the exorbitant cost of additional, unwarranted radiation.

Remdesivir, a drug initially dismissed in a Congo trial for Ebola due to its 53% fatality rate from rapid kidney failure, found its way into the United States under the guidance of Dr. Fauci, despite his awareness of its dangers. The resulting deaths were misleadingly blamed on the "virus," inciting public fear and driving many to accept the questionable mRNA gene therapy.

Unbeknownst to the public, New York hospitals initially administered Vancomycin, and when Remdesivir arrived they switched to this drug. These drugs are both highly toxic to the kidneys, killing them rapidly. This caused fluid-filled lungs, which they were pretending to treat with ventilators but obviously failing. Rapid multi-organ failure ensued and the patients died. The virus itself played a minimal role in the so-called "Covid" deaths. It had a fatality rate 0f about 0.83%.

This medication could have burdened my insurance company with a bill amounting to millions of pounds if I had experienced any complications. In the USA, numerous families faced bankruptcy and lost their homes after the COVID-19 pandemic. The drug had the potential to be fatal for me. To those in the USA reading this, particularly if you've lost a loved one due to the reckless, intentional, and deceitful administration of this drug, I urge you to pursue legal action for compensation.

I began to suspect that they were targeting my £15 million holiday medical expenses insurance. The mere thought of being covertly given a lethal drug for monetary gain sent shivers down my spine.

During this period, a stream of doctors flowed through my room, each one reiterating the same questions I had already answered. They all informed me that they couldn't take any action because the primary cardiologist, who would determine if I was ready to be discharged, would not be available for another three days. Little did I know, these various medical professionals were simply racking up exorbitant charges ($1,800 each) for my insurance company, This I feel was a hospital run scam who were sharing the loot, They had no regard for my well-being.

I was using a blood thinner called Warfarin (Coumadin in the USA). This drug is easy to reverse if one gets a haemorrhage with an injection of vitamin K, and it is extremely cheap. Modern blood thinners are almost impossible to reverse and cost a fortune. At the hospital, they said I could not take this drug, and they put me on IV heparin. This was not called for but obviously lucrative for them.

As my treatment neared its conclusion, they reintroduced me to both Warfarin and Heparin for a full 24 hours, explaining that Warfarin needed to take effect before Heparin could be discontinued! This left me on two highly potent blood thinners.

The next morning, my surprise grew when a nurse arrived with aspirin and Clopidogrel—both powerful anticoagulants as well. I questioned her and her response was "that it is on your notes, but she would not tell me which doctor put me on these additional blood thinning drugs.

I felt that my body's ability to coagulate blood was under relentless assault, perhaps with the aim of inducing a stroke, which I suspect would allow the hospital to claim the entire £15 million from my holiday insurance company. More seriously, it would leave me either dead or paralysed.

Had I not questioned and refused to take these drugs, I would have ended up on four blood thinners simultaneously, a perilous combination likely to lead to a stroke. Notably, Clopidogrel is an antiplatelet drug that prevents platelets from clumping together to form clots, and its anticoagulation effects are notoriously difficult to reverse quickly.

I demanded to be discharged and departed from the hospital that very evening. Even a year later, I am haunted by how narrowly I escaped death, all due to the avarice and unethical conduct of certain medical professionals. This harrowing experience has illuminated for me why the United States leads in mortality rates linked to doctor-prescribed medications. The principle of primum non nocere (first, do no harm) appears to have been completely forgotten in some corners of the medical field, and this realisation fills me with fear, anxiety, and contempt.

I encourage anyone considering travel to the United States or other nations with privatized healthcare to share this article with their friends. Staying vigilant about the medical care you receive is crucial. Although not every experience will be unfavourable, some might be, and exercising caution is always wise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NOTICE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This article is penned in accordance with the Human Rights Act 1998: UK Public General Acts 1998 c. 42 SCHEDULE 1 PART I Article 10, serving the resilient British populace. The legislation explicitly affirms, "Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority." Any form of harassment, whether direct or indirect, by governing bodies or their affiliates, will be vigorously challenged under this act and the principles safeguarding freedom of expression. Furthermore, any violations of the Data Protection Act will be promptly reported to the Information Commissioner's Office and The Law society. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Challenging the current norms in dental and medical care comes at a high price. Through my website and this forum, I have shed light on practices that contribute to the perpetuation of illness, whether intentionally or not. This disruption is unwelcome by the authorities governing our healthcare system. To continue publishing evidence-based articles that have educated thousands of health professionals and patients worldwide, and to maintain my staff and office operations, we need some support. If this article has significantly improved your symptoms, please consider making a donation through the window that appears after a few seconds at: dramir.com.

CONDITIONS OF USE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This article serves solely for educational purposes. The improvements or benefits discussed herein are drawn from individual experiences, which are influenced by the unique health conditions, medical histories, and other personalised factors of those individuals, and should not be assumed to represent universal treatment outcomes. It is imperative to consult your physician before considering any suggestions mentioned. This information is intended to complement, not substitute, the advice of your doctor or healthcare provider and does not encompass all potential uses, precautions, interactions, or side effects. It may not be applicable to your specific health situation. Never delay or ignore seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or another qualified healthcare provider based on something you have read in this article. Always discuss with your doctor or healthcare professional before beginning, discontinuing, or altering any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment to determine the most appropriate course of therapy for you.
medical advice. Please consult a trusted professional for personal medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment.[/i]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+