TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Sat, 27 Apr 2024, 9:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu, 25 Jan 2024, 9:52 pm 
Site Admin

Rapidly expanding unreported Chemtrail destruction of life on earth
This is an article I wrote on my website in October 2016. YouTube, has however, removed a number of videos from their channel. The ones on chemtrails, that they have left alone, have a superimposed graphic claiming that these are contrails. Others have a similar deception below the video which I have added here. I remember that at the time, thousands of people had viewed this particular video, but it now says only 46 views have taken place. Deception is now a blatant feature of the media, misleading the public and in so doing making themselves an obsolete entity beyond trust.

Attachment:
Sky Jan2024.jpg
Sky Jan2024.jpg [ 110.07 KiB | Viewed 675 times ]
This is an extensive article, which I request you read most attentively using a laptop! I am in the process of updating it.
YouTube video https://youtu.be/AqFt1ORdblM?si=jnZ4l2qXOu0BCJiB
Attachment:
Youtube video of sky over London.JPG
Youtube video of sky over London.JPG [ 38.06 KiB | Viewed 712 times ]
Attachment:
Youtube explanation of chemtrails.JPG
Youtube explanation of chemtrails.JPG [ 35.79 KiB | Viewed 712 times ]
Did you read lately and hear on the news propaganda machine that dementia is increasing due to car pollution, public transportation systems, sitting in new cars and head injuries sustained while playing sports? Perhaps they can foretell the impending disaster that awaits us all and hope that we will look at all these other causes rather than blame the huge poisoning of the skies going on all over the world.

2024: Chemtrails have been going on ever since I first wrote this article, but are now much more intense. Now a blue sky during summer is an absolute rarity, It is normally hazy white on a clear day as the atmosphere is so saturated. Many people have taken it up with our government and the EU parliament. All have been fobbed off.

The truth is dire and very sinister - It is actually the Chemtrails from aeroplanes spraying Aluminium, Barium and Strontium all over Britain for the last three months which is going to escalate the dementia and cancer not only among the old but across all ages, including children:
Attachment:
David image1.jpg
David image1.jpg [ 144.83 KiB | Viewed 712 times ]
A patient who just read this blog comments (During 2016):
"Wow !! I have looked at the links and delved deeper into various geoengineering sites. I found the following link to be most convincing, as it is a public enquiry in Shanta County, California.
I am old enough to remember the skies from the 60s and 70s (I was a plane spotter) and they have definitely changed. Contrails wouldn't last long, and if they did, they stayed thin and didn't disperse into persistent veils of white."

This is a terrifying situation which is exacerbated by the craven media, which is either suppressing the truth or is being manipulated by sheep like groupthink or more sinister "powers".

An excellent informative video is available on this link
Attachment:
Rosalind.JPG
Rosalind.JPG [ 21.05 KiB | Viewed 536 times ]
A comment, dated 18 May 2019, about the video says:
"What the media forgot to share with all of us. It only affects us all.
Nothing important.
With immense gratitude and love, we honour and remember our dear friend, Rosalind Peterson, who passed away in February 2018. Ms. Peterson was a leader and warrior in the fight to protect our environment, nature and people from the harm of GeoEngineering, weather modification, and other environmentally destructive programs. Her vast library of source materials, documents and scientific information is available for all who would like to research and learn more"

The chemtrails in the UK, started during 2016, exactly a week after the BBC signed up to its weather contract with Metrogroup having fired the weather channel which had supplied the weather news since 1922. The next day, I saw the first "celebratory" chemtrail from horizon to horizon, and our peace (and health) was shattered.

These cloud formations ARE FORMED FROM AGGREGATIONS OF NON-WATER-BEARING CHEMICAL trails sprayed from specially adapted aircraft. They bear no similarity, to contrails from regular passenger jets.

They are called Cirrus "homogenitus" by the equally corrupt world body of weather control who direct the weathermen all around the world, telling them that they must call variations of these chemtrail clouds "Cirrus". Cirrus is the original name for true water-bearing very high clouds. The next time you hear the weather personnel call out "Cirrus" you should know that they are possibly referring to chemtrail clouds.

I predict that, because of this saturation spraying, there will be an explosion of cases of dementia and cancer in the UK. The extremely rapid dumbing down of the population is afoot on a massive scale. The NHS will be overwhelmed and collapse totally within a very short period. This may happen simultaneously all over Europe, as there appear to be about 4 aircraft over each large country spraying these chemicals constantly. (This was a premonition, which definitely came true through the introduction of the Coronavirus and the dastardly vaccines 4 years later.) Now we face the double whammy of Chemtrails and the viruses and vaccines tyranny.
2024 The "explosion of cases of dementia and cancer in the UK" has been boosted by "turbo cancers" attack with venom laced Covid vaccinations. Please update your knowledge by some veryimportant articles on this link.
The complicit media is also busy putting out articles calling any article such as this one a "conspiracy theory". YouTube, Google, Wikipedia, the newspapers, the TV news channels etc. have all pulled information on this subject which was freely and comprehensively available when I first wrote this article.

The reality is stark, real and demonstrable.
CHEMTRAILS - RAIN WATER TESTS SHOW HIGH LEVELS OF Aluminium
Please click hereto see this video.
Attachment:
Youtube video on chemtrails.JPG
Youtube video on chemtrails.JPG [ 34.32 KiB | Viewed 712 times ]

Bees suffer dementia via Aluminium metal pollution.
Attachment:
bees_dementia.fw2.png
bees_dementia.fw2.png [ 1.57 MiB | Viewed 712 times ]
Picture provided by the late David Dees
It is a daily feature of the skies in France.
2024 At that time, I was so pleased that we did not have this poison showering the UK, but the peace was soon broken.
Photos contributed by Richard Hickman. Chemtrails over Montauban, France and a picture from Luxembourg
Attachment:
Montauban.jpg
Montauban.jpg [ 96.55 KiB | Viewed 698 times ]

Attachment:
LuxClouds.JPG
LuxClouds.JPG [ 35.84 KiB | Viewed 698 times ]

Chemtrail clouds over Belfast which the World Meteorological Association calls "HOMOMUTATUS" but only allows the weathermen to call them "Cirrus" clouds:
A cloud over Belfast during 2016.
Attachment:
silvikrin_cloud.fw.png
silvikrin_cloud.fw.png [ 686.39 KiB | Viewed 711 times ]

Vladimir Putin has set himself on a collision course with Western governments by criticising their atmospheric spraying operations. According to Putin, these operations pose a “monumental threat” to the earth’s biota and are "not only offensive, but against nature".
Harald Kautz-Vella presents his detailed lecture on the two types of Black Goo, Morgellons, and Artificial Intelligence at the Bases Woodborough conference held on June 20th, 2015:
https://youtu.be/y4IPBzXfkYs
Attachment:
Mogellons.JPG
Mogellons.JPG [ 44.66 KiB | Viewed 711 times ]

An article by Dr Mercola:
"Delivery system for toxic cocktails"
U.S. Govt To Mass Administer Flu Vaccine Using Chemtrails.
"The American government is considering administering a flu vaccine across the entire country via aerosol spraying – otherwise known as chemtrails.
The ineffective FluMist nasal spray will be reformulated to spray untold amounts of live versions of the flu virus on members of the public, in the interests of their "health"."
While Donald Trump Warns, "Flu Shots Are The Greatest ‘Scam’ In Medical History".

There is no end to the scams and public deception. Here is the World Meteorological Association "educating" their weathermen about cloud formations.
"Aircraft condensation trails (contrails) that have persisted for at least 10 minutes will be given the name of the genus, Cirrus, followed only by the special cloud name “homogenitus”, so a contrail will be known only as Cirrus homogenitus. As new, or recently formed aircraft condensation trails may undergo a fairly rapid state of change and may display various transient shapes, no species, varieties or supplementary features will be applied to the name."
See this link
On Wikipedia:
"The International Cloud Atlas - On 23 March 2017, WMO released a completely revised and updated electronic version, combining 19th-century traditions with 21st-century technology. The International Cloud Atlas was first published by WMO predecessor, IMO, in 1896. The new version contains hundreds of images submitted by meteorologists, photographers and cloud lovers from around the globe. It includes new classifications, including volutus, a roll cloud; clouds from human activities such as the contrail, a vapour trail sometimes produced by aeroplanes; and asperitas, a dramatic undulated cloud which captured the public imagination. It also features meteorological phenomena like rainbows, halos, snow devils and hailstones."

The above is a high-level scientific description and explanation, and the 'job is done'. I call it the blatant deception of the highest order. Caught red-handed throwing sand into the public eyes. This is how these governing bodies dictate to meteorologists around the world to keep their mouths shut. They have no interest in protecting the public.

These clouds described in The International Cloud Atlas are actually a consequence of chemical spraying and nothing to do with rain-bearing clouds. I wonder what else these public bodies are "educating" us about.
See more at this link :

In another article, NASA tells us that the shockingly visible and very extensive "tracks" (or trails) being witnessed on satellite imagery over oceans (like the ones shown below) are ALL the result of pollution being produced by ships, which is, in turn, creating "clouds".
Attachment:
GeoengineeringWatch.org-1c-450x416.png
GeoengineeringWatch.org-1c-450x416.png [ 352.75 KiB | Viewed 711 times ]

However, this is a picture of the actual tracks ships make in the oceans and bears no correlation with the chemtrail tracks shown above:
Attachment:
GeoengineeringWatch.org-1p-450x335.png
GeoengineeringWatch.org-1p-450x335.png [ 354.28 KiB | Viewed 711 times ]

2024 Chemtrails destroying trees around the world:
In France, the roads in some areas are lined with majestic Napoleonic trees planted some 230 years ago. Over the last five years I have been seeing the trees losing their bark. I went back there a couple of months ago and was horrified to see the trees now have no bark. I presume in the next couple of years these trees will be gone by the millions. And they are telling you that they want carbon sinks to lower CO2!
Attachment:
napoleonic trees.jpg
napoleonic trees.jpg [ 199.29 KiB | Viewed 698 times ]

Song, Please click here
Attachment:
SONGON CHEMTRAILS.JPG
SONGON CHEMTRAILS.JPG [ 45.31 KiB | Viewed 707 times ]

First posted by M. Amir, October 2016
Copyright 2024 M. Amir All rights reserved

Attachments:
Weather manipulation.JPG
Weather manipulation.JPG [ 69.44 KiB | Viewed 711 times ]
Pilot chemtrails.JPG
Pilot chemtrails.JPG [ 42.88 KiB | Viewed 711 times ]
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+