TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Sat, 27 Jul 2024, 11:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu, 13 Apr 2023, 7:47 pm 
Site Admin

This article caught my attention on the internet:

The CDC reports an outbreak of Extensively Drug-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa eye infections. They have associated the occurrence with 'Artificial Tears'

"As of March 14, 2023, CDC, in partnership with state and local health departments, identified 68 patients in 16 states, with a rare strain of extensively drug-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Thirty-seven patients were linked to four healthcare facility clusters. Three people have died and there have been 8 reports of vision loss and 4 reports of enucleation (surgical removal of the eyeball).

Dates of specimen collection were from May 2022 to February 2023. Isolates have been identified from clinical cultures of sputum or bronchial wash (15), cornea (17), urine (10), other non-sterile sources (4), and blood (2), and from rectal swabs (26) collected for surveillance; some patients had specimens collected from more than one anatomic site."
Please read the original article by clicking here.

Based on my observations, Pseudomonas aeruginosa is frequently found in the mouths of many patients due to the overuse of toothpaste and mouthwash. While some toothpastes are less harmful, others can be highly detrimental, eliminating crucial commensal bacteria. This disruption allows a slimy biofilm, composed of Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Staphylococcus Aureus, to form. You can detect its presence in your own mouth by examining it in the mirror, where you'll notice slimy streaks, or by feeling the consistency of your saliva, which will be slimy rather than watery.

A foul odour and easily bleeding gums are prevalent among these patients. This bacterial concoction leads to severe gingival pocketing, a condition thoroughly documented on my website and discussed in my February 2009 article on salt usage. Back then, I lacked the resources to identify the specific bacteria responsible.

Beyond damaging the gums that support the teeth, these bacteria lead to serious nasopharyngeal infections through the Eustachian tube, persistent sore throats, and infections in the parotid and other salivary glands. Consequently, many patients suffer the loss of multiple teeth. In my observation, dental lesions are particularly severe in the upper left buccal segments, where most right-handed individuals tend to initially apply toothpaste.

An article on my website posted on the 1st of May 2020 about Covid-19 says:
"The development of Staphylococcus Aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa dominant biofilm infection PREVENTS ANY HEALING OF THE THROAT, if a new viral infection manifests itself it is an open door for the virus to take hold".

How does this align with the occurrence of eye infections?

The researchers consider the acute eye issue as the primary origin, and the presence of resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa in other parts of the body to be the secondary effects. My hypothesis is that the primary infection site is the mouth, where resistant organisms can easily develop. From there, Pseudomonas aeruginosa can spread to one's own eyes through touching, through coughing to others' eyes, potentially causing severe consequences as documented by the CDC.

I hope this insight encourages researchers to revisit their future study candidates. Ideally, they should examine the saliva of patients with periodontal issues, as the researchers might detect these resistant organisms long before they affect the eyes.

To improve periodontal health and prevent severe infections, patients should use salt water with a toothbrush, interdental brushes, and an oral irrigator. Try this for a few weeks; you can always revert to toothpaste if you fail to notice a significant difference.
© 2024 themsforum.org All rights reserved
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NOTICE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This article is penned in accordance with the Human Rights Act 1998: UK Public General Acts 1998 c. 42 SCHEDULE 1 PART I Article 10, serving the resilient British populace. The legislation explicitly affirms, "Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority." Any form of harassment, whether direct or indirect, by governing bodies or their affiliates, will be vigorously challenged under this act and the principles safeguarding freedom of expression. Furthermore, any violations of the Data Protection Act will be promptly reported to the Information Commissioner's Office and The Law society. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Challenging the current norms in dental and medical care comes at a high price. Through my website and this forum, I have shed light on practices that contribute to the perpetuation of illness, whether intentionally or not. This disruption is unwelcome by the authorities governing our healthcare system. To continue publishing evidence-based articles that have educated thousands of health professionals and patients worldwide, and to maintain my staff and office operations, we need some support. If this article has significantly improved your symptoms, please consider making a donation through the window that appears after a few seconds at: dramir.com.

CONDITIONS OF USE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This article serves solely for educational purposes. The improvements or benefits discussed herein are drawn from individual experiences, which are influenced by the unique health conditions, medical histories, and other personalised factors of those individuals, and should not be assumed to represent universal treatment outcomes. It is imperative to consult your physician before considering any suggestions mentioned. This information is intended to complement, not substitute, the advice of your doctor or healthcare provider and does not encompass all potential uses, precautions, interactions, or side effects. It may not be applicable to your specific health situation. Never delay or ignore seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or another qualified healthcare provider based on something you have read in this article. Always discuss with your doctor or healthcare professional before beginning, discontinuing, or altering any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment to determine the most appropriate course of therapy for you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+