TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Sat, 21 Sep 2024, 12:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon, 01 Jan 2024, 8:21 am 
Site Admin

Power is given only to those who dare to lower themselves and pick it up. Only one thing matters, one thing; to be able to dare!
Fyodor Dostoevsky, 'Crime and Punishment'

Further news from Dr Bryan Ardis

Dr Ardis says, "It has been a relentless effort on my part for the last 6 to 8 months to educate the entire world on this truth".

Venoms Found in Covid-19 Patients
In the early days of the pandemic, geneticists and scientists from China (January 2020)[1] and France (April 2020)[2] made a startling discovery: the spike proteins and antibodies attacking the virus in Chinese patients could be traced back to the Chinese Krait snake and the Chinese king cobra. Fast-forward two months to June 2020, when Italian researchers analysed the faeces, urine, and blood of Covid-19 positive patients. They uncovered the presence of venoms from 36 different animals exclusively in these patients. Researchers uncovered 20 distinct snake venoms and 16 venoms from starfish and venomous deep-sea snails in the blood and faeces of the subjects. These venoms, which were synthetically derived from ocean snails and the crown-of-thorns starfish, are recognised for their deadly potency.

Intriguingly, no traces of venom were discovered in individuals who tested negative via PCR. Despite thorough examinations, their urine remained free of venom.

Last summer 2021 University of Arizona took 300 patients who died with Covid-19, and tested their blood. They wanted to find out what’s in their blood, a biomarker that they can warn medical doctors and hospitals so they can actually address and try to handle and target appropriately. The researchers identified the mechanism driving Covid-19 mortality and said the key molecule and the ‘mechanism responsible for Covid-19 mortality’ is an enzyme related to neurotoxins found in rattlesnake venom. This was published on August 24th 2021 in their article titled: "Like Venom Coursing Through the Body: Researchers Identify Mechanism Driving COVID-19 Mortality".

In Italy, this was done in June 2020. This entire study was completed and admitted for peer-review and approval in July 2020. Its title is ‘toxins like peptides in plasma’. In this work, the Italian researchers report the identification of toxin-like peptides in COVID-19. They collected Plasma, urine and faecal samples from COVID-19 patients and control individuals were analysed to study peptide toxin profiles. Protein precipitation preparation procedure was used for plasma, to remove high molecular weight proteins and efficiently solubilise the peptide fraction; in the case of faeces and urine, direct peptide solubilisation was employed.

RESULTS: Toxin-like peptides, almost identical to toxic components of venoms from animals, like conotoxins, phospholipases, phosphodiesterases, zinc metal proteinases, and bradykinins, were identified in samples from COVID-19 patients, but not in control samples.

CONCLUSIONS: The presence of toxin-like peptides could potentially be connected to SARS-CoV-2 infection. Their presence suggests a possible association between COVID-19 disease and the release in the body of (oligo-)peptides almost identical to toxic components of venoms from animals. Their involvement in a large set of heterogeneous extra-pulmonary COVID-19 clinical manifestations, like neurological ones, cannot be excluded. Although the presence of each individual symptom is not selective of the disease, their combination might be related to COVID-19 by the coexistence of the panel of the detected toxin-like peptides

Fascinatingly, no venom traces were found in individuals who tested negative via PCR. Despite thorough examinations, they discovered no venom presence in the urine. However, they did identify toxin-like peptides potentially connected to SARS-CoV-2 infection. The presence of these peptides suggests a possible association between COVID-19 and the release of (oligo-)peptides in the body that closely resemble toxic components of animal venoms. Their involvement in a wide array of heterogeneous extra-pulmonary COVID-19 clinical manifestations, including neurological symptoms, cannot be ruled out. Although each symptom on its own may not be exclusive to the disease, their collective presence might be related to COVID-19 through the detected panel of toxin-like peptides.

The discovery of these peptides opens new avenues for understanding the aetiology of the COVID-19 clinical symptoms observed so far, particularly the neurological ones. Peptides are short chains of amino acids found in the venoms of snakes and marine snails, which are even more toxic to humans than king cobra venom. Researchers found these peptides in COVID-19 patients, along with venom-like components such as phospholipases, phosphodiesterases, and zinc metalloproteases. In snake venom, there is a component that degrades zinc, and bradykinins were identified in COVID-19 patients but not in any of the control samples. They identified 20 different snake venoms and 16 venoms from starfish and venomous deep-sea snails in the blood and faeces. These venoms, synthetically derived from ocean snails and the crown-of-thorns starfish, are notably lethal.

In the British Medical Journal, a health article published in the summer of 2021 titled "Snakebites and COVID-19: two crises, one research and development opportunity" discusses this connection. The summary box states, "Despite inherent differences, snakebite venoms and COVID-19 have much in common." This highlights a unique intersection between two seemingly disparate health crises, offering intriguing possibilities for future research and therapeutic development.

Currently, my focus is directed towards the Arizona study on Covid-19. According to the research, every symptom of the disease felt like venom coursing through the body. The researchers discovered that the enzyme responsible for the fatality in Covid-19 patients is known as phospholipase A2. I have a screenshot that lists all the venoms from the Italian study, which identified phospholipase A2 as a venom component.

What I did was capture each instance of the venoms and specify the animal source of phospholipase A2. This enzyme was detected at unprecedented levels in human blood samples from Covid-19 patients, as reported by the University of Arizona. Now, I will guide you through the findings related to phospholipase A2 as outlined in the Italian study.

Phospholipase A2, an enzyme identified as the primary cause of mortality among hospitalised Covid-19 patients, has drawn significant attention in recent studies. Researchers at the University of Arizona have likened its impact to venom flowing through the body. According to their findings, this enzyme bears a striking resemblance to a neurotoxin present in rattlesnake venom.

I will now present the research study they referenced, which asserts that 'phospholipase enzymes hold potential as biomarkers for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.' Collaborating with Stony Brook University and Wake Forest School of Medicine, the University of Arizona scientists examined blood samples from two distinct groups of Covid-19 patients. They discovered a circulating enzyme known as 'secreted phospholipase A2' (sPLA2), which may be the most critical factor in determining the fate of patients suffering from severe Covid-19. This enzyme, analogous to an active component in rattlesnake venom, is typically found in low concentrations within healthy individuals.

However, when these activated enzymes circulate at elevated levels, as observed in Covid-19 patients, they possess the capacity to disintegrate the membranes of essential organs. The researchers suggest that while the enzyme is attempting to eradicate the virus, it inadvertently destroys the patients' cell membranes, leading to multiple organ failures and, ultimately, death.

The University of Arizona's groundbreaking research highlights that this enzyme induces 'pathophysiological alterations' in the victims by hydrolysing phospholipids and cell membranes, effectively dismantling the body's cellular structures.

The notion that there are insufficient snakes to extract venom for mass harm is outdated. For decades, synthetic versions of these venoms have been utilised globally. Numerous government agencies, including the CIA, alongside many pharmaceutical companies, have been implicated in the production and dissemination of these synthetic toxins.

Anyone who avoids examining snake venom is merely attempting to divert your attention elsewhere. They are actually producing synthetic venoms, reducing them to a powder form known as live freeze-dried powder. You can currently go online and purchase snake venom peptides or scorpion venom peptides in this powdered form, which can even be used in cosmetic products.

Two years before the pandemic began, the biological engineering department at Utah State University published research on their creation of synthetic snake venom and an innovative development of the enzyme phospholipase A2 through genetic engineering. It's important to note that phospholipase A2 is the enzyme responsible for fatalities in Covid-19 patients. The research demonstrates that it is possible to manufacture this enzyme in a laboratory setting, essentially producing toxic venom without the need for the actual snake or any other venomous creature.

This research from Utah State University serves as a clear example of pioneering work that was published years ago, indicating their capability to achieve this feat. The conclusion of their study states: "We successfully cloned the phospholipase A2 snake venom peptide gene into E. coli bacteria using standard molecular cloning techniques." The results showed a significant overexpression of the snake venom enzyme PLA2 in E. coli. Additionally, the research provides a cost comparison for producing synthetic snake venom, highlighting the expenses associated with manufacturing PLA2 from snakes, as well as from humans, cows, and pigs.

The team at Utah State University discovered an innovative method for producing snake venom that could significantly reduce costs and enhance the global accessibility of anti-venom treatments. Traditional venom extraction methods are both hazardous and costly. However, this groundbreaking research offers a safer and more economical solution, potentially revolutionising the production and availability of life-saving anti-venom as well.

In the new process, the DNA sequence of specific peptides, found in snake venom, is inserted into E. coli bacteria. As a survival mechanism, the bacteria ingest and then 'spit out' these toxic proteins. The excreted venom peptides can then be collected and used in the creation of anti-venom serum, which can save lives by neutralising the toxic effects of snakebites. It's a game-changing method that is not only cheaper and safer but also far more sustainable and ethical, as it eliminates the need for snake 'milking.'

My next thought revolved around the possibility of secondary bacterial infections in Covid-19 patients, specifically those related to E. coli. What if E. coli is flourishing in their intestines or bloodstream, and potentially replicating venom?

Venoms are often synthetically produced using yeast and E. coli, and it's noteworthy that a common side effect of antibiotics is the overgrowth of yeast. Now, imagine if yeast or E. coli is actually present and generating more venom. To clarify, you have been informed that the mRNA technology in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is designed to inject a genetic code so that your body can produce it. However, E. coli, yeast, and even your own cells could be manufacturing this venom. I will demonstrate how it is already known that this can happen. They are revealing themselves, in my view, as controlled opposition, disrupting the narrative of truth, and I needed to piece that together.

Some individuals continue to refer to it as a vaccine and discuss it as a virus, disregarding research on snake venom and its derivatives. Is it possible that there is a correlation or reports emerging during the pandemic indicating that individuals with E. coli bacterial infections experienced worse outcomes when they also had Covid-19?

If you visit the University of Louisville journal of respiratory infections, you will find more than one significant case report. Allow me to present another study that emerged early in the pandemic, specifically during its first year. This study detailed a 64-year-old white male who arrived at the emergency department with the primary complaint of a burning sensation during urination, experienced four days before admission. His medical history was notable for type 2 diabetes. Additionally, the patient reported symptoms of urinary retention, gait instability, nausea, vomiting, and chills. Blood cultures were obtained, both of which revealed the presence of E. coli bacteria. Consequently, he was administered antibiotics to combat the E. coli infection. However, the patient subsequently developed multiple organ failures, including acute respiratory distress syndrome. On the ninth day of his hospital stay, a PCR test was conducted, which confirmed that he was also infected with COVID-19. By this point, the patient was non-responsive off sedation and was compassionately extubated.

Over the past 18 months, I have dedicated my efforts to educating people that the PCR test does not provide a definitive diagnosis for any specific illness or fluid. It lacks the ability to differentiate. What exactly is the PCR test detecting? The medical community worldwide was understandably frustrated, as they were being compelled to rely on the PCR test to diagnose a novel respiratory virus. We have extensively covered the inaccuracies of the PCR test in diagnosing viral infections of any kind.

To my astonishment, I discovered that for over two decades, the PCR test has been used exclusively in snake venom research to identify the genetic material of snake venom present in a given medium. It was designed to detect snake venom genetics. Thus, the PCR test could have been highly accurate all along, as it was being utilised correctly in research studies to identify venoms.

I want to share the findings of this Louisville case study. They concluded that patients with E. coli infections were more likely to require mechanical ventilation and had prolonged ICU stays compared to patients without these infections. Additionally, they found that patients with a coinfection of E. coli and COVID-19 had an inpatient mortality rate of 31%. This correlation makes sense to me. It could explain the high levels of PLA2 observed in COVID-19 patients who succumbed to the illness in hospitals.

Intrigued, I sought to determine if there was any connection between E. coli infections and COVID-19 as the pandemic progressed. In October 2021, another study examined the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the survival of patients with intra-abdominal E. coli infections. This study investigated the clinical outcomes and mortality rates due to E. coli infection during the pandemic. They found that an extension of time between the onset of symptoms and surgery led to an increase in death rates and worsening of symptoms when E. coli was present.

These findings affirm the importance of understanding the patient profiles, particularly those with significant E. coli infections and high levels of yeast due to the overproduction and poor regulation of sugar. Such insights could be crucial in managing the health outcomes of patients with COVID-19 and coinfections.

Individuals who face the greatest challenges in combating E. coli and yeast infections are primarily those with type 2 diabetes, a group that also experiences some of the most severe outcomes when infected with COVID-19. This is indirectly linked to their difficulties in regulating blood sugar levels. E. coli and yeast can rapidly proliferate throughout the body, and the use of antibiotics can exacerbate the situation by promoting the growth of certain E. coli strains and further spreading yeast.

Among the most affected populations are diabetics, individuals with cardiac conditions, and the elderly. These groups were significantly impacted during the initial wave of the pandemic, partly due to decisions made by leaders like Cuomo. Notably, diabetics and obese patients, who have metabolic challenges, along with cardiac patients, were among those who succumbed more easily to the virus in hospital settings.

In the United States, Native Americans suffer the highest mortality rate from COVID-19, followed by Blacks and Hispanics. I have often found myself educating healthcare professionals about these disparities. It is important to note that Native Americans have the highest prevalence of diabetes, including type 2, compared to any other racial group in the country. Blacks and Hispanics follow in the second and third-highest percentages, respectively.

To the esteemed medical professionals reading this, I am presenting crucial information regarding the COVID-19 spike proteins and enzymes identified in the blood of critically ill COVID-19 patients. There is a significant possibility of a correlation with E. coli, yeast, and coinfections in these patients. I urge you to consider the presence of underlying E. coli or yeast infections in your COVID-19 patients and the likelihood that venom peptides in the body could be exacerbated by these coinfections.

From the outset, I have maintained that individuals do not contract COVID-19 twice, based on the premise that once the body has been exposed to an infectious agent, it recognises it in the future, barring a complete lack of immune function. Under this premise, reinfection with COVID-19 or influenza should not occur.

However, recent findings suggest that re-poisoning is possible, meaning individuals can contract COVID-19 again if they are re-exposed to the toxin their bodies have been induced to produce. We are discussing two distinct scenarios here: one involves exposure through air and water, [Bill Gates is apparently bombarding cities with airborne mRNA vaccine] and the other involves vaccines, which program the body to produce the toxin.

Pharmaceutical companies worldwide are utilising snake venom peptides in various drugs. Synthetic venom can be purchased online, with the option to specify the growth medium—whether mammalian cells, yeast, or E. coli—which is quite remarkable. Therefore, it is imperative to pay close attention to patients exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms and consider potential coinfections.

Now, turning to the study conducted in Italy, it was found that 20 different snake venoms, which can be synthetically produced, are being weaponised globally. Additionally, 16 different Conotoxins, derived from marine snails, have been identified. The title of the study indicates that a Conotoxin drug is a hundred times more potent than morphine. For clarity, Conotoxins are a group of neurotoxic peptides isolated from the venom of marine cone snails.

In summary, I encourage medical professionals to be vigilant in examining the possible presence of E. coli and yeast infections in COVID-19 patients and to be aware of the potential for venom peptides to exacerbate their condition. This knowledge could be crucial in the treatment and management of these patients.

I want you to read the part here on Wikipedia:
Types and biological activities of conotoxins.
You’ll see the very first bullet point says alpha conotoxin affects nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. That’s actually what causes your covid symptoms.

There exists a particular type of marine snail venom that has been synthesised into a drug known as Prialt® (ziconotide), a member of the miscellaneous analgesics drug class, specifically utilised for managing Chronic Pain. Ziconotide is administered as an intrathecal solution at a concentration of 100 mcg/mL, with the cost being approximately $1,055 for a single millilitre.

This medication is injected directly into the spinal fluid within the spinal column, typically reserved for cases of extreme pain where no other drugs have proven effective. The active ingredient, derived from synthetic conotoxin snail venom, has been demonstrated to be significantly more potent than morphine, offering a hundredfold increase in pain relief efficacy. This information was highlighted in a recent article from Australia, which detailed the development and application of this powerful analgesic, known commercially as Prialt® or scientifically as Ziconotide.

However, it is crucial to be aware of the potential side effects associated with this medication. Consider the most severe and visually distressing side effects observed in individuals who have received Covid-19 mRNA vaccines, such as tremors, falls, hallucinations, and other neurological symptoms. These are similar to the adverse effects seen when conotoxin, in its drug form, is introduced into the human body and reaches the brain. The side effects of Ziconotide include abnormal gait, aphasia (the inability to speak), dizziness, memory impairments, speech disturbances, hallucinations (seeing things that aren't there), vertigo, and abnormal paraesthesia. This serves as a cautionary note for anyone considering the use of synthetic conotoxin-based treatments like Prialt®.

Regularly monitor all patients for signs of cognitive impairment. If you observe someone falling into unconsciousness, which signifies a coma, it is essential to examine the potential side effects of this drug. There are numerous varieties of these toxins, which could explain the variability in symptoms among different individuals. Consider 19 patients and scrutinise the severe side effects of synthetic venoms derived from conotoxin. Additionally, be aware of the more common side effects such as changes in walking and balance, clumsiness, confusion, delusions, dementia, speech or speaking difficulties, vision and hearing problems, shakiness, and unsteady gait.

How many videos have you seen showing nurses experiencing shaking after shivering, slurred speech, or even suicidal thoughts? Uncontrolled eye movements are also a notable concern.

Synthetic conotoxin has other, albeit less common, side effects. These include an aggressive or angry demeanour and holding false beliefs that cannot be altered by facts. I am compelled to express this opinion: if you are unwilling to consider the possibility that venom and venom peptides play a role in the Covid-19 narrative, you might be suffering from conotoxin poisoning. Such unwavering false beliefs are indicative of this condition.

I have repeatedly stated that there is an ongoing effort to expose individuals to these substances continually. This persistent exposure is priming the body for something specific, and this is a key part of their agenda. There has been considerable discussion about artificial intelligence and its involvement, with some people examining related patents. This suggests a broader, more complex strategy at play.

I am eager for people to explore the notion that venoms, both natural and synthetic, could be responsible for the myriad of symptoms associated with COVID-19 and the COVID-19 vaccines. There appears to be a significant correlation between these venoms and the observed symptoms.

Suddenly, we have a situation where people test positive for COVID-19 through PCR testing. Interestingly, there exists a United States patent from 1999 for conotoxin peptides. Can you guess who owns this patent? It is none other than the Salk Institute. For those unfamiliar, Jonas Salk, the developer of the first safe and effective polio vaccine in 1957, was affiliated with this institute. The conotoxins target nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, and this invention was created with government funding provided by the National Institutes of Health.

Furthermore, there’s a Google patent originating from China that details how to produce conotoxins using yeast. Let me draw your attention to the final sentence of the abstract. It states that the yeast expression system utilised in this invention expresses biologically active conotoxin and offers several benefits, including reduced production costs and the potential for large-scale production. It’s astonishing to realise just how much conotoxin the world seemingly needs.

Additionally, Marine Drugs has been publishing trends and patents related to conotoxins. They’ve tracked patents from 1981 to the present, noting which industries or entities hold these patents. Notably, the Institute of Chemical Defence, under the Chinese Academy of Military Science, has numerous pending applications for conotoxins. The most recent applications are associated with Kineta and the Institute of Chemical Defence of the Chinese Academy of Military Sciences. Remember, they are actively pursuing and manufacturing these substances, awaiting approval.

The side effects of these conotoxins are alarming and diverse. They might explain why different individuals experience varying symptoms at different times. In COVID-19 patients, the severe side effects of synthetic venoms from conotoxins include changes in walking, balance, clumsiness, confusion, delusions, dementia, speech and hearing problems, shakiness, and unsteady gait. How many videos have we seen of nurses or other individuals exhibiting symptoms such as uncontrollable shaking, slurred speech, and suicidal thoughts?

Additionally, synthetic conotoxins have other, albeit less common, side effects, including aggressive or angry behaviour and holding false beliefs that cannot be swayed by facts. I must assert that anyone dismissing the role of venoms and venom peptides in the COVID-19 narrative might be suffering from conotoxin poisoning themselves. They are clinging to false beliefs that remain unaltered by factual evidence.

It’s evident that there is a concerted effort to introduce more and more of these substances into our systems, priming our bodies for something. This ongoing discussion, particularly around AI and patents, suggests that there are significant underlying motives. The persistent application for and pending status of these patents further emphasise the urgency and importance of understanding this phenomenon.

Between 2016 and 2022, China and the United States have led in the number of patent applications for conotoxins, with China filing 29 and the United States 9. These patents have been awarded to various assignees involved in the production and development of conotoxins. Notably, China Ocean University holds the highest percentage of these patents. Interestingly, institutions such as Children's Medical Center and Clemson University have also secured patents on conotoxins, raising questions about their specific applications. These patents are likely pursued for developing new drugs or, potentially, biological agents.

The January 1999 cover of Time magazine heralded the transformative power of genetic engineering for the coming century. It features an image of a DNA strand, intertwined with the provocative question of how this technology will reshape our future. A study from Utah State University, highlighted within the magazine, underscores this point by demonstrating the creation of synthetic snake venom using E. coli through genetic engineering. The significance of this revelation lies in Time magazine's prediction from two decades ago: genetic engineering would soon revolutionise our world. By enabling E. coli to produce synthetic snake venom, the study suggests a future where even the human body could be engineered to produce substances like venom. However, the implications and potential benefits of such advancements remain largely uncharted.

It is essential to understand that there are well-known natural inhibitors and treatments for venom. In a study of Italian patients, one of the identified proteins was snake venom phosphodiesterase. Research indicates that introducing glutathione, N-acetyl cysteine, vitamin C, and EDTA into the body can neutralise this venom component. Another venom component, bradykinin, which slows the heart rate, is effectively inhibited by bromelain, aloe vera, and resveratrol. These findings are well-documented.

Medical professionals worldwide are encouraged to consider these insights when treating patients affected by various venoms. Addressing how to treat a venomated person is critical.

[The target spike protein gene is then synthetically manufactured and inserted into a plasmid, or a small circular piece of DNA. Plasmids are used in mRNA vaccine production because they are easy to replicate (copy) and reliably contain the target gene sequence. Once a sequence is selected, a new plasmid can be produced within a couple of weeks, allowing new mRNA vaccines to be tested and distributed rapidly.]

The deceptive scheme orchestrated by the so-called vaccine mafia is vividly illustrated in the following example:

Initially, an unusual event unfolds in China. An ophthalmologist identifies a case of what he deems an atypical form of pneumonia. This in itself is peculiar, given that pneumonia cases are quite common in China. However, he insists that this particular instance is markedly strange. This occurrence takes place on December 30th. By January 5th, according to the World Health Organisation, there are reportedly 44 cases of this atypical pneumonia, out of a population of 8 million, with no known cause.

In a span of just five days from the initial report, the narrative shifts. Two days later, it was declared that a novel virus, similar to SARS, is responsible for these pneumonia cases. Another two days pass, and the count of unusual cases rises to 65.

Remarkably, within three days, a company producing the first PCR kits to test for this novel virus has already commenced shipping them. Thus, from the identification of the first case to the distribution of the initial test kits, a mere 11 days have elapsed. On the same day that the kits are shipped, the first gene sequences are published.

Two days following this, the World Health Organisation adopts the Christian Drosten PCR protocol, touting it as the gold standard for diagnosing this new disease, accompanied by a few more gene sequences—all within 12 days.

Nine days after that, the renowned Drosten protocol is both published and submitted for review. Astonishingly, within just 27 hours, it is peer-reviewed and published in a journal, which typically takes months for such processes, and notably, Drosten himself is an editor for this journal.

Following this, a Chinese study detailing the specific clinical symptoms attributed to Covid was published in the New England Journal of Medicine. All of this transpires within a mere 25 days from the onset of the situation. Five days later, yet another study is published in the NEJM, this time concerning asymptomatic transmission.

Within a condensed timeframe of just 26 days, the narrative is established: a new clinical manifestation is identified, caused by this novel virus. The virus's sequence is determined, a test recognised as the gold standard for identifying this sequence is developed, peer-reviewed research delineating the primers for global use is published, and the clinical features of this new disease are thoroughly described. I contend that each of these steps was utterly fraudulent and premeditated, (DOC MALIK Honest Health).

References:
[1] Cheng et al. (2020) Superantigenic character of an insert unique to SARS-CoV-2 spike supported by skewed TCR repertoire in patients with hyperinflammation. PNAS.
[2] Martins D, Potet J, Ribeiro I. Snakebites and COVID-19: two crises, one research and development opportunity. BMJ Glob Health. 2021 Oct;6(10):e006913. doi: 10.1136/bmjgh-2021-006913. PMID: 34697086; PMCID: PMC8557241.
[3] By Rosemary Brandt, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Aug. 24, 2021 "Like Venom Coursing Through the Body: Researchers Identify Mechanism Driving COVID-19 Mortality"
[4] Brogna, Carlo & Cristoni, Simone & Petrillo, Mauro & Querci, Maddalena & Piazza, Ornella & Van den Eede, Guy. (2021). Toxin-like peptides in plasma, urine and faecal samples from COVID-19 patients. F1000Research. 10. 550. 10.12688/f1000research.54306.2.
[5] Sanchez-Campos N, Bernaldez-Sarabia J, Licea-Navarro AF. Conotoxin Patenting Trends in Academia and Industry. Mar Drugs. 2022 Aug 19;20(8):531. doi: 10.3390/md20080531. PMID: 36005534; PMCID: PMC9410114.

© 2024 M.Amir All rights reserved
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NOTICE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This article is penned in accordance with the Human Rights Act 1998: UK Public General Acts 1998 c. 42 SCHEDULE 1 PART I Article 10, serving the resilient British populace. The legislation explicitly affirms, "Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority." Any form of harassment, whether direct or indirect, by governing bodies or their affiliates, will be vigorously challenged under this act and the principles safeguarding freedom of expression. Furthermore, any violations of the Data Protection Act will be promptly reported to the Information Commissioner's Office and The Law society. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Challenging the current norms in dental and medical care comes at a high price. Through my website and this forum, I have shed light on practices that contribute to the perpetuation of illness, whether intentionally or not. This disruption is unwelcome by the authorities governing our healthcare system. To continue publishing evidence-based articles that have educated thousands of health professionals and patients worldwide, and to maintain my staff and office operations, we need some support. If this article has significantly improved your symptoms, please consider making a donation through the window that appears after a few seconds at: dramir.com.

CONDITIONS OF USE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This article serves solely for educational purposes. The improvements or benefits discussed herein are drawn from individual experiences, which are influenced by the unique health conditions, medical histories, and other personalised factors of those individuals, and should not be assumed to represent universal treatment outcomes. It is imperative to consult your physician before considering any suggestions mentioned. This information is intended to complement, not substitute, the advice of your doctor or healthcare provider and does not encompass all potential uses, precautions, interactions, or side effects. It may not be applicable to your specific health situation. Never delay or ignore seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or another qualified healthcare provider based on something you have read in this article. Always discuss with your doctor or healthcare professional before beginning, discontinuing, or altering any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment to determine the most appropriate course of therapy for you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+