TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Wed, 15 May 2024, 8:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue, 30 Apr 2024, 4:55 am 
Site Admin

Please spread this information widely.
This is an urgent message by Dr Jason Shurka who writes:

I was asked by the TLS organisation to share the following message with the World regarding an urgent matter about the next pandemic. Before I share this message, I would just like to reiterate that none of what you are about to hear is intended to instil fear in anyone, rather to give you all the heads-up of what may be coming and most importantly what we can do to stop it.

The intention of TLS choosing to share is to expose a plan before it happens, to make the individuals behind this sinister agenda think twice before they do what they are about to do. Most importantly, if this video is shared with the world and our premature awareness of their plans will likely stop them from being able to stop them.

The message goes as follows:
The avian flu also known as H5NI is just about to start spreading like a wildfire. Dr Kawaka is the head of the 'Gain of function' research or this specific microorganism to weaponise it to use it against human beings. For those of you who don't yet know what gain is function or research is. It is defined as medical research that genetically alters an organism in a way to enhance it's biological function. This may include an altered pathogenesis, transmissibility or host range such as the types of hosts it can infect. In other words, gain a function makes a non-lethal microorganism into one that is dangerous. It's a weapon.

The lethal version of the avian flu has already been released and is impacting animals such as birds, bears, skunks racoons and even dolphins. The next step will be to spread it to human beings. The goal is to create another pandemic, only this one is intended to make the last one look like a child's play.

TLS is currently working on a plan to try and stop this, and part of their plan is to shut down some of the labs that plan to release this to humanity. Another part of their plan is this very video, which, we hope, will be shared and seen by millions of people.

By the way, the Labs where this gain of function research took place is located in Ukraine. All of this is connected to the war which is being fought to divert our attention away from what's really going on. Thinking of diversions, the war is not the only diversion, the riots in France and the chaos in Israel are all a part of this diversion.

The avian flu is meant to bring in the next pandemic, which will make way for two very specific things:
1. Global economic collapse which will lead to the bank's collapsing internationally not just in the United States of America and thus bringing digital money digital currency and more power for them.
2. A global Health emergency which will give them a reason to bring in digital passports which world leaders already signed a declaration on November 19, 2022 as you can see from this article. At the G20 summit, Asia 20 participating world leaders signed a declaration to introduce for their respective jurisdictions with the stated intention of creating a global verification system to facilitate safe international travel. In other words, just in case there is another pandemic.

It's important to note that the vaccine for the so-called pandemic has already been made. The US and many other countries have already purchased these in bulk, just in case there's another pandemic.

So what can we do:
1. if you get sick with some type of bird flu, it's not something natural, this is man made.
2. Stock up on vitamin D.
3. Get yourself a nebulizer. Dr Mercola has a simple and informative video how to use a nebulizer the right way. Go to Mercola.com.
4. veganism is a good option right now, but if you are going to eat meat, it's recommended that you stay away from chicken and turkey. Again, the intention of this message is to give you all the heads-up to protect yourself, and for you to spread enough awareness before they officially deploy the next part of their plans and if enough people know about this they will think twice before moving forward. Remember, we the people have the power. We have a chance to take that power back into our hands right now,

I, along with TLS, are asking you to share this video far and wide to give us all the best chances of getting through this with as little damage as possible. Obviously, this video will not be touched by the main street, and I am unable to post it on my regular channels on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook without running a huge risk of being deleted. This means that we will have to work extra hard to share this video far and wide and to ensure this reaches the masses in the world as a whole. I'll be sure to keep you all updated as more updates are given to me. Thank you very much."

Comment: It appears now to make sense about why western governments are not supporting a ceasefire in Gaza. This is because there is a much bigger agenda at play, with them busy planning the culling of their populations and the sacking of the economy. Also, the wars are being prolonged to occupy the airwaves while the other plans of total servitude are steaming ahead.

Insider reveals aims of Bill Gates's euthanising Avian flu vaccine.
Attachment:
Gates Avian flu vaccine.png
Gates Avian flu vaccine.png [ 263.27 KiB | Viewed 188 times ]
Please read the full article here
.....................................................................................................................................................................
PS: Taking a stand against the existing paradigm of dental and medical care is very costly. My website has highlighted the practices of those who knowingly or unknowingly perpetuate illness. This is not acceptable to the power structure controlling our health. To continue to produce evidentiary articles on my website and this forum - which have enlightened thousands of health practitioners and patients all around the world, to keep my staff employed and my offices viable, we request a little help. Please donate through a window that comes up after a few seconds at dramir.com.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+