TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Thu, 28 Mar 2024, 9:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu, 13 Jun 2013, 9:38 pm 
Site Admin

Please see this thread under TMJ disorders
One of my patients writes:
Re: My MS diagnosis jooba20

Post by jooba20 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:48 pm
I hadn’t realised how long it had been since I last posted about my improvements. First of all I must tell you about 2 symptoms I have learned to live with over the years. I have had nystagmus in both my eyes when I look to the side for at least 16 years – it was what prompted my visit to my GP and resulted in an MRI and MS dx. A few days ago I showed my mum that my eyes were getting better and showed her my ‘party piece’ of looking to the side and my eyes jumping about. But they didn’t. She was ecstatic!
The other symptom has been with me for at least 12 years. When I tilt my head back I feel dizzy and sick. Gone.

There has been some improvement in my walking – I cant put my finger on it but i feel my steps are straighter and better. I am now working hard on physio. As I am now fatigue free I can really work on strengthening wasted muscles. I feel like I’m not owned my ‘MS’ anymore and can take control of myself again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+