TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Thu, 28 Mar 2024, 3:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: It's a girl!
PostPosted: Tue, 09 Oct 2012, 9:49 pm 
Site Admin

Reposted from Neck pain section

Neck Spasms, lower back pain and infertility

Postby clairedillydally » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 pm
After a gymnastics injury many years ago, I was left with lower back pain that developed into knee pain where I wasn't walking correctly, to neck spasms and the need to wear a neck brace occasionally. Finally, it resulted in realising I wasn't ovulating and that my body wouldn't support a pregnancy. Over the years, I have spent untold amounts of money on osteopaths, chiropractors, physios and masseuses, trying to find a way to stop the near constant pain and feeling of sickness brought on by my lower back and neck spasms. After hearing about the work Dr Amir is doing through a mouth brace, I figured I had nothing to lose, but hopefully, something to gain.

I have been seeing Dr. Amir for 2 years now and have not had the need to see anyone else. Finally, I can walk without needing to limp, haven't had a neck spasm in ages, the constantly sick feeling is a thing of the past and after looking at pictures of my spine, it's practically straight! Within 4 months, I was ovulating and within 6 months I was pregnant with my first child! She is now 10 months old and life has never been the same. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr. Amir to anyone with either back pain or MS. I have seen and felt first hand what he can do and will be forever grateful.

Attachments:
dally_day.jpg
dally_day.jpg [ 20.77 KiB | Viewed 7249 times ]
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+