TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Fri, 29 Mar 2024, 4:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Dec 2015, 9:26 am 
Site Admin

"After only three months of treatment, my 'MS' symptoms are disappearing. A constant symptom for 22 years, L'hermitte's sign has completely gone.

My walking, which was crippling me, is getting better-not progressively worse. I have even managed to walk completely unaided for the first time in 10 years!

See jencore69 full posting under:
Multiple Sclerosis ‹ Temporo Mandibular Joint Dysfunction & Skeletal Asymmetry

We have had a number of patients whose "Lhermitte's sign" rapidly resolved. Here is Pauline's testimony
:

There was one symptom that came back during my treatment with Dr Amir, and I’m so grateful it did. One of the first symptoms I experienced when I was 28 that prompted me to seek medical attention was Lhermitte's sign, i.e., when I bent my head forward I felt tingling all down my back and the back of my legs. In September 2012, nearly 3 years since I’d had any exacerbations or any signs of having MS at all, my Lhermitte’s ‘scar’ reappeared during a particularly stressful time and I felt deflated.

I made an appointment with Dr Amir, and he made a new brace for me while I waited. Just before retiring that night, I felt the L'hermitte's 'scar’ and it reminded me to use the new brace.

Afterwards, I bent my head and the Lhermitte’s sign had completely disappeared and remained so. My ‘scar’ had healed in two minutes flat. As it sank in, and I considered all I had thought about MS in light of this new ‘evidence’, I actually started to cry, a rare occurrence because I knew at that moment that 22 years of fear, and hope, and of being careful, and my mother’s tears of fear for my potential bedridden life had been unnecessary.

My jaw had needed to be realigned; I hadn’t had multiple sclerosis.

I felt relief and then anger and then gratefulness. Gratefulness that I had had the fortune to cross paths with Dr. Amir, a new thinker, who has changed my life experience. .......................Pauline

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+