TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Thu, 28 Mar 2024, 1:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu, 29 Nov 2012, 9:22 pm 

I went to see my GP to find out what types of contraception were available to me. When I was there I mentioned I had a weak bladder and was there anything he could do to help me. He gave me a prescription which I thought was to help my weak bladder. I gave the prescription to the chemist and got the tablets.

Walking home I decided to read the information leaflet that came with the tablets. I discovered, to my horror and disgust, that my GP had prescribed me Duloxetine Gastro- Resistant which is an anti-depressant similar to prozac.

I returned the tablets to the chemist and bitterly complained at what I had been prescribed - Prozac for a weak bladder!

They were equally shocked and horrified.

I haven't been back to my GP.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+