TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Thu, 28 Mar 2024, 3:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun, 17 Mar 2013, 9:49 pm 

I have been wearing my brace from Dr Amir for only two weeks now, and I can only describe the changes that I have experienced as miraculous and a breath of fresh air.

My balance has improved, my head is clearer and I am considerably stronger in all areas (including my very weak left leg). If these are the improvements that I have experienced in just two weeks, I look forward to the next two years. Something that I have not done for for the last 5 years, looking forward to the future.

Thank you Dr Amir for your brave approach. We all knew that the autoimmune theory was unproven nonsense but now I am experiencing first hand.

No one can do great things, only little things with great kindness.

Or you could carry on with the drugs and the brainwashed nonsense........your choice

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+

PostPosted: Mon, 18 Mar 2013, 10:43 am 

Glad to hear it.

If you're like me then what you can look forward to is a complete cessation of MS symptoms. I was diagnosed at 28 and endured 15 years of a typical relapse/remit MS journey, although I rejected the drug approach and enjoyed similar results to those included in Dr Swank's 33 year diet study (having been fortunate to be diagnosed early and disciplined enough to never be deterred from the diet.)

I'm nearing the end of my Dr Amir treatment and haven't had an MS symptom in 3 years. I have stopped thinking that I had MS and instead think that I had a misdiagnosed jaw misalignment issue. I've posted my story on MSJawCure.com

Good luck; and count yourself among the lucky that have found Dr Amir...

These results are too important to keep quiet about.

PostPosted: Mon, 18 Mar 2013, 12:21 pm 

This is wonderful news Jamie, thanks for posting your early improvements. I loved your post on Facebook where you say your kids look at you differently now and you get more cuddles because you are less angry :D

It really is the most liberating feeling 'looking forward to the future' and I hope you soon reach the stage of loosing your fear of MS as I have, the MonSter that has stalked me for decades is gone!

I'm looking forward to reading your next update, keep us posted ;)
Jen x

PostPosted: Mon, 18 Mar 2013, 9:19 pm 

This is some opening post on the forum. Welcome.

Any chance you can give us a little history about where you were (physically) before you met Amir and how you arrived to see him.

Are you the Jamie that went to see Dr S in New York for CCSVI treatment not that long ago?

PostPosted: Thu, 21 Mar 2013, 11:55 pm 

I play this game with my daughter, to make her to let me clean her teeth without tears.

I act like this crazy 'animated' lady called Marlene. Marlene takes so much energy that when, at bedtime my daughter asks 'can Marlene clean my teeth?', I have to say sorry I'm a little tired tonight.

Since wearing my Brace Marlene has cleaned Imogen's teeth every night.

Thanks Dr Amir, from me, Imogen and Marlene :o)

PostPosted: Fri, 22 Mar 2013, 8:21 pm 

Jamie, amazing progress. So pleased for you, Marlene and Imogen. It always amazes me how differently people respond to the different therapies for MS. There must be some clues to understanding the aetiology of MS in that.

PostPosted: Sat, 23 Mar 2013, 9:48 pm 

I did visit Sal 12 months ago.

I had previously been to Bulgaria, but still thought something was niggling.

I had good (but short lived) improvements from Petrov.

My brain had become crippling. I went to Sal because people said he was getting further improvements for people.

Sal found and rectified nut-cracker, compression of the renal vein. The kidneys have long been associated with cognition difficulties. People on dialysis get brain fog.

I would not explain the improvements in cognition with the brace as Brain fog. Brain fog appears in distinct bursts. Sometimes short, sometimes long.

The brace provides, what I would describe as 'clear thinking', which is slightly different to brain fog.

However, some of my worst episodes of brain fog occurred after meals. Even after Sal I retained brain fog after meals - even after lying on the sofa for 2 hours!

Tonight I ate a BIG meal, washed up. and read the kids a bedtime story.

PostPosted: Sun, 24 Mar 2013, 12:11 pm 

That is notable improvement in such a short time: Magic... in more ways than one.
Michele

PostPosted: Wed, 27 Mar 2013, 1:02 am 

Great news and very interesting that the treatment provides relief in a different way.

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Apr 2013, 8:26 am 
Site Admin

Jamie's progress chart after 34 days:Please click on image to enlarge
Attachment:
JM.png
JM.png [ 533.01 KiB | Viewed 29727 times ]